LYMPH DRAINAGE AS A PART OF THE THAI MASSAGE
Manual lymphatic drainage massage also known as lymph drainage massage is a lymphatic-system massage which encourages detoxification, stimulates immunity and helps against swelling or chronic fatigue. Lymphatic drainage is a guarantee of detoxification and regeneration of your whole body.
This type of massage was designed to boost one’s health through lymph nodes: these are important for the proper functioning of the immune systembecause the lymph (a fluid that protects the body against diseases and infections) flows through them.
BENEFITS OF LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
- Detoxifies the whole body
- Reduces cellulite
- Cures respiratory diseases
- Cleanses liver and kidneys
- Reduces swelling
- Improves lymph flow
- Stimulates immunity
- Provides relief from headacheand migraine
Lymphatic massage is very popular among women thanks to, i.a., its cosmetic benefits: it effectively removes cellulite, reduces thigh and leg circumference, improves the appearance of the skin and body, rejuvenates the skin, strengthens subcutaneous tissues, and reduces the body volume during the massageitself.
DETOXIFY YOUR BODY WITH A LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
Manual lymphatic massage (or lymphatic drainage) is a very effective key detoxification method used in modern medicine when working with the lymph. The massageis a gentle-pressure technique which helps your body get rid of toxins and excess water. With the help of special techniques, the accumulated lymph in a certain part of the body is activated and directly stimulates the lymphatic system (out of which 80% is located in the subcutis).
DON’T HESITATE AND COME GET A LYMPHATIC MASSAGE TODAY!
Lymphatic drainage massage has a large number of positive effects on the human body. Of course, for the desired effects, you will need to come more times. After several treatments, you will also notice improvement of the skin and the hair quality and the immune system relief.
- To enhance the immunesystem and detoxify the body – at least once a month
- To prevent cellulitis, aching legs, varicose veins – at least twice a month
- To prevent migraines; head and neck treatment – twice a month
- Removal/treatment of cellulitis and swellings – at least 10 treatments at intervals of 2 to 3 treatments per week, then twice a month